Friday, August 1, 2008

1 Day until the BEACH!!!

Here it is the beautiful Long Beach Island!
























Here is a wave I will be riding on my skimboard!














Here is the wonderful Bay Village!













Here is the Custard Hut where Jagger and B will be making a mess!












Here is one of the waves I will be surfing, if it is not too cold.
(That is actually LBI surf!)














And here is our house...I will be rocking out on that porch all week.
(I may even play for the passers by.)
















NEW RAY LAMONTAGNE CD coming out September 30 and a tour as well!





















Click here to go to a music blog that I read to listen to a brand new song - Let It Be Me

Ray's Website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that house looks large enough to accommodate 2 dogs

Anonymous said...

Hey Lebresco's - I understand that you are on vaca... but not posting about it is leaving your daily readers in suspense. (unless I am the only daily reader that isn't on vaca with ya!) j/k
Hope you are having fun!!!!!