Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I HAVE ANOTHER GIG!









SLY FOX - ROYERSFORD
Saturday September 6th
8pm - 12am














I would like to thank my friend John Valerio for getting me this gig.

To make a long story short, he had to cancel this date from his schedule. The manager said "great, now I need someone to fill your spot." John repied, "I've got just the guy for you!"

Thanks John!







Here is a picture from Friday August 22nd

@ Ron's Original Bar & Grill
























I am also playing The Bent Elbow (Fort Washington, PA) for a charity event on Sept. 20th...more on that later this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patrick and I go to Sly Fox all the time (Phoenixville & Limerick), which one are you at? You are going to have to start posting a schedule on your blog....

Lebrescos said...

I am playing at the Sly Fox in Royersford (I guess that is the Limerick one!)

M.Gunn said...

Very Cool! Would love to see you play sometime.