Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My son actually said this.....


















Jagger: Mom?
Mom: What?
Jagger: You wanna see my butt?
Mom: No
Jagger: Why?
Mom: Because I've already seen it.
Jagger: But look!!! See???
Mom: Ohhh Yeah, Cool!!!
Jagger: Why do you say "cool."
Mom: I don't know, because you're butt is cool.
Jagger: No it's not.
Mom: Well...what would you call it?
Jagger: GORGEOUS!
Mom: Oh, okay!



This is funny too....

Why I never made the Olympics!!!
Phil sent this to me yesterday. It is great!



Which is the worst? The last one? The pole vault?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherish all his comments- write them down in a journal. I do that with my kindergarten kids. I have some hilarious memories written down!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay's responses are just and funny as Jagger's!

Anonymous said...

what's so funny? You don't think it's gorgeous?