Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Tonight is your night Bro"

Does anyone know where this quote is from???
The person who says it kinda sings it. Take a guess!!! I bet Phil knows.

CONGRATS!!! KRISTEN, she got it! It is from the movie - Twins w/Danny Devito and Arnold.

Tonight is the Night........................Bombs away!







Okay, I've got zero time to mess with the blog today.
Both kids are actually sleeping and I have a bunch to do!!!

Check this out...I found it on this site... www.joeprah.com

"BUSINESS TIME"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to google to quote and TBGTW is the first site the comes up! Break a leg tonight!

Lebrescos said...

Jenna ...what does that mean?

Lebrescos said...

And why do you want me to break my leg?

Anonymous said...

It is from the movie Twins. I can just picture Danny Devito singing it. Too funny..

From,
The Pop Culture Authority aka Aunt Kristen

Anonymous said...

Next time you have a gig and I am there...I would like to request a Joan Jett song.