Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thanks for your Support!

Thank you to everyone who came out to see me Wednesday Night at Ron's! Especially those who came from pretty far away! (Carol, Glenn, Jenna, Liz and The Chad!) I know it was a weeknight and it must have been tough to get out of bed Thursday morning, so again thank you very much.

As most of you know, I got booked for a gig at RON'S on FRIDAY AUGUST 22nd!

www.ronsoriginal.com

Now today, with "B" at Nana and Grandad's house for a sleep over, Jagger and I had a chance to have some fun. We went to Chucky E. Cheese and played some games. Right before we left we took this picture!

















Last night around the same time I was jamming at Ron's...Eddie Vedder was playing a show in Toronto. Because Neil Young is originally from Canada he played a bunch of his songs. Here is one of them.



(Note: this could at anytime stop work due to the fact that Eddie has a tendency to have his people have this stuff removed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there on the 22nd! My friend Kelly is coming as well- she lives in Exton, so I'll make her be a groupie! I'll be listening for my Joan Jett song!