Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eddie Vedder and My Family................ Together Fighting Cancer!


"Rise", from Eddie Vedder's soundtrack to "Into the Wild" is being used to raise awareness and resources to fight cancer. For more information, please visit StandUp2Cancer.org.

What a great song.....and we get to hear it LIVE Monday night....Sweet.
Pearl Jam's site

While I was on You-Tube embedding the above clip, I found these....





3 MORE DAYS UNTIL BEACH BLISS
(WOW...I think I am off-count...we go Saturday and today is Thursday, so it is actually 2 More Days until Beach Blast 2008!)
2 MORE DAYS UNTIL BEACH BLISS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice finds dear. I quite enjoyed those clips. Now go watch the kids! It's a 2 kid day- where are they??!

Lebrescos said...

I thought you took them to work with you. Just kidding, I amn sure they are upstairs pulling the toilet paper of the roll. That gives me like 20 minutes...at least. And you know it is an easier day when we don't take Nick to school. On a serious note... I told Jagger and B about the SpongeBob SquarePants marathon...I am golden. Actually, it is 2p.m. and I have changed both kids twice and Jagger has just asked for privacy again. Yes, I have asked if he wants to go on the potty and earlier I made him sit there for 10 minutes......nothing.

Anonymous said...

NO SpongeBob! You don't want them learning from that! We actually tell our kdgers not to watch that show!

Lebrescos said...

I know Jenna, I was just trying to be funny...I have seen a ittle of it. It is basically teaching your child to be a smart ass! I prefer Noggin when Nick watches TV. The show are educational for the most part but more importantly there aren't many commercials, Not like Nickelodean (? sp). With other channels Nick is like...I want that every commercial...it is the worst.....I stay away from those channels!