Thursday, July 3, 2008

That's "Professor Chris" to you!

I started my first guitar lesson!

That's giving a guitar lesson, not getting one.

I handed out flyers in the neighborhood and just started with my first student. She is a 9 and 1/2 year old little girl and she will be rocking before you know it! My only concern is making things fun to keep her interested. Wish me luck!



As most of you know, my brothers and I recently went to some Pearl Jam shows in the area. (Camden and D.C.) Can't beat our 16th row dead center (for face value - $75) Fan Club tickets. One highlight for me was the shows opener of both nights I went to..."Hard to Imagine."
Here is a clip.


John Mayer came out with a new live CD. It sounds really cool. Here is a live clip of one of the tracks....it is a Tom Petty cover, Free Fallin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Are you going to teach me to do that at the next Paul or Ringo concert!! Would have been nice to have last Sat. night!!
When do you teach?