Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Is Here!!!

What a day for a Picnic!


Yesterday, with the weather being in the low 60's, the kids got a chance to eat outside in their new playhouse!


















Mmmm....PB&J and French Fries for Jagger and Hot Dog's, Green Beans and French Fries for B! Delicious!


















Flip that recycle bin over and cover it with old baby blanket and you've got yourself a table. "Mangia!" (maan - jaa) It's italian...I'm Italian!


IN MUSIC NEWS


Last night I got an opportunity to visit a long lost friend from my Trans Union days, Leanie O'Donnell. Turns out her husband, Glen, is a kick-ass musician and has recording equipment. (Real deal recording equipment) On top of that he is a really nice guy. They are both super nice!

So basically, I had a chance last night to be a Rock Star for the evening. Glen recorded, mixed and mastered five songs for me. I am very happy with the way they turned out and hope to be sharing them with you all very soon. Additionally, I hope to start using the CD to get some gigs at local bars in the area. I am a little nervous, with how good the CD turned out, that I might actually get one!

Atlantic City - Bruce Springsteen
Won't Back Down - Tom Petty
Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
Me and Julio - Paul Simon
Timeless Melody - The La's

One thing I came to realize last night is that is am a really good.........................whistler! I nailed the whistling solo in "Me and Julio." Seriously!

Stay tuned to hear it!!!

No comments: