Thursday, March 6, 2008

START WORKING ON THOSE DANCE MOVES!

As you all know by now , PHIL AND KRISTA's Wedding is quickly approaching.

Even quicker than we thought.

Don't fret, there is still plenty of time to work on your dance moves.
As you can see, Lindsay and I are ready to go!

My friend Jeff and I
dancing at a wedding


















Lindsay (aka Elaine)
breaking it down



















For those of you who can't dance, I have attached a practice video below that will help you be a smash hit on the dance floor.




LABOR PAINS

Having kids ain't easy!

(with Jagger)















(with B)














PS: Someone needs to vote for Jagger, don't let him be the least favorite family member!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK seriously- that video is hysterical! The other stuff (like Chris mocking me during labor- who does that??!! and me- more than likely drunk- trying to get my groove on- not so funny.)

Oh and whoever voted for Jagger- thanks. He was crying last night. Can't wait to tell him he got a vote.

kitykity said...

Awesome! That vid brought back some great memories ;)

Madame Clutz said...

We would've voted for Jagger! We had a blast having you here yesterday and can't wait for you to visit again :) Love, Aunt A, Uncle B & "The Boys"