Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!

As "Jagger" said this morning, I am "Three-tee Four."

It has been a great Birthday so far...I got up and went to the gym, came back and Mommy had to yell at Jagger to say "Happy Birthday" to me. I got some cool presents....two cool new hats, phillies tickets, a nice shirt and a awesome new t-shirt (see photo)....ohh and disposable sunglasses. They last between 4 - 6 weeks....then I lose them. Thanks Dear!


What a cool shirt.

"Life is good"

I agree!!!














Susan sent a Birthday Card with this comic strip inside.
I totally agree with it. Thank you for the card Susan (and Ray)









"Laugh and the world laughs with you, Cry and your brother gets punished!"

Also, I video taped myself playing Bruce Springsteen's Atlantic City. I have been telling my friend James that I would do it. Here you go James! I think it sounds pretty good. Hope you like it. Look closely and you can see and hear "B" in the backgound. B brings the song to a screeching halt, literally. I didn't feel like redoing it (again.) It was the second take, the first take B pulled the high-chair down behind me, I think you can see it on the ground. It is more entertaining this way anyway.




Also, I just ordered Pearl Jam tickets for this summer!
What a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Great job Chris. Happy Birthday. When Booke gets a little older with Madeline and Caroline you'll have your own backup singers.