Friday, March 21, 2008

The Todd B. Miller NCAA Basketball Tourney has Started

NOW LET'S MEET THE PLAYERS!!!

Craig Miller - Todd's brother, PSU Alumni,
lives in Towson, MD.

Chris Lebresco - Todd's cousin, Towson State Alumni,
organizer of this wonderful
pool.

James Dietz - Our friend from Towson State,
lives in Commack, NY (Long Island),
and is a big Yankee fan.
We will see how well he knows college hoops.

james vallillo - My College Friend/Roommate,
One of Towson U's finest Baseball Players,
lives in Holmdel, NJ (
recently just had a baby boy, his second)
Congratulations, James!

John Carson - Friend from my Othro-McNeil days,
he is single and ready to mingle,
lives in Phoenixville, PA.
John actually won this pool the last time I
ran it.

Mark Lebresco - my brother, lives in the same
neighborhood as Lindsay and me,has a 3 yr old daughter
and two 8mo. old twin daughters.
He works long hours,takes care of his kids,
and watches sports on TV.

Marsha Miller - Todd's mother, recently nominated
for a major award at Work!, lives in Fairfax, VA.
She will be hosting a lot of us this Easter Sunday.

Meredith Coppolino - friend and new bride of my
long-time friend Jeff Coppolino,just started working
at Graco with Lindsay.

Michael Stark - Co-worker of Lindsay's at Graco,
I don't know much more about Michael but lets not
let that stop us from razzing him on the message board.

Nick Lebresco - My father, recently had quadruple
by-pass surgery, hopefully no longer smokes and is
a very good pigeon racer. Yes, he raises and races
homing pigeons. It is pretty cool...look it up.

Pattie Lebresco - My mother, she is great,
when she is not working, she is most likely
helping out with one or all of her five grandchildren.
If not, she is either shopping or talking on the phone
with her friend Sue.

Philip Lebresco - My youngest brother, to be married
in June and CLEMSON Alumni! Go Tigers!

Ray Buchanan - My father-in-law (aka Lindsay's Dad)
Retired (which means they get to visit a lot)
is right now vacationing in Florida. He is most
likely windexing his entire car as we speak.

Ryan McCabe - Phil's good friend from High School.
He is the finance manager at a local Oil Company
and charges me an arm and a leg for my home heating oil!
Come on, Ryan!!! (Just kidding)

Susan Buchanan - My Mother-in-law (aka Lindsay's Mother)
Like Ray, she is retired and loves helping with the grand-kids.
Right now she is most likely relaxing by the pool,
reading a book and keeping an eye out for gators,
snakes and wild turkeys. (We got your postcard.)
We pretty much get a card a day here!!!

Tom Hindman - friend and neighbor, Loyola Alumni,
he knows about the Bar scene in Towson from our college days
...big fan of Gators Pub - 50 cent draft night.
Also gave me my first big break by letting me
play/sing at is annual summer birthday bash.
(Although I played at 4:30 and the party started at 6:00)


Current Points (through Round 1 / Day 1)

PLAYER / Number of Wins
1 James Dietz 15

2 Nick Lebresco 14

2 I Don't Know 1 Player 14

2 Ray Buchanan 14

5 Mark Lebresco 13

5 Meredith Coppolino 13

5 Ryan McCabe 13

5 Craig Miller 13

5 Susan Buchanan 13

5 Marsha Miller 13

11 james vallillo 12

11 Philip Lebresco 12

13 Michael Stark 11

13 Tom Hindman 11

15 John Carson 10

15 Pattie Lebresco 10


GETTING EXCITED FOR EASTER!!!








The cousins














Scared of the Easter Bunny






















"B" is about this age now and looks just like Jagger did!









See you on Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment