Monday, March 10, 2008

Circus during the Day....Awake all night!

Okay, yesterday I said the Circus was perfect.

Well, I spoke to soon.

Turns out it threw the kids off their napping/sleeping schedules and both kids were awake until close to midnight and then up again at 4:45 in the morning.

Caught on video is what the kids were doing while I was typing the "circus" post last night at 11:30pm.

B is a speed demon.




This past Friday night we had a chance to go and hang out with Aunt Krista and Uncle Phil.

We were there to celebrate a "belated" birthday with Aunt Krista.

Happy Birthday Krista!

















For her birthday, Krista had the opportunity to cook us dinner.
It was delicious....green beans and shrimp over rice....Yummy.
What a good cook. She also made an excellent homemade guacamole dip.

Lindsay and I had fun eating, drinking and talking and the children
had a blast running around Phil and Krista's huge house.
















Hopefully Phil and Krista had a good time too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the quiz! I voted today but I thought it was a little difficult to pick just one--maybe next time a fill in the blank (open ended may be fun too). Keep the quizes coming!
I am going to nominate this blog for the Graco monthly nod!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to leave an open ended answer (I am surprised that it didn't say all of the above for the latest chris poll).

Lebrescos said...

I wanted people to really think hard on this one and really break down just how great I am.

BTW, Lindsay must be manipulating the voting because, I chose "Good Looks" and now it shows "zero." Heck, I chose them all....I know me best!!!

Anonymous said...

two nights in a row for Nick??