Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Scanner Strikes Again!

























One of my favorite photos.
Halloween 1984???

I love any photo where I am the tallest...not the shortest, like today.


As I am typing this, I sneezed and Brooke just said "bless you." Awesome.
Nick, however, said nothing!...and I say bless you to him every single time he sneezes, even if it is ten in a row.

























Another Favorite!
I am guessing that this is Christmas 1981?
Puppy Dog is far left...the scanner couldn't fit the whole picture.

Ten bucks says Phil ate the boogie!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos! Nice perm Pattie and very sexy pose uncle Nickie!! I refuse to vote for the favorite family member..love you all

Annie

Anonymous said...

He definitely ate the boogie!

Krista

Anonymous said...

He let puppy dog get the first lick, then he ate it.

Spalding

Anonymous said...

You must love the picture or you would not have hung on to it all these years. Just like Mark's wedding toast, dumping on your mother again!!!