Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just another day at home with my kids

"Daddy Daddy, the lamp fell down all by itself!"




























Continuing Coverage of Chris' Cholesterol








April 2007
Total Cholesterol - 186 (HIGH) Not Great // Range 0 - 200
HDL - 36 (LOW) Bad // Range 40 - 59
LDL - 124 (HIGH) Bad // Range 0 - 100

March 2008
Total Cholesterol - 186 (HIGH) Not Great // Range 0 - 200
HDL - 59 (HIGH) Good // Range 40 - 59 (Great turn around!)
LDL - 111 (HIGH) Bad // Range 0 - 100 (Want this well under 100)

I have spent the last year, in addition to taking care of my kids, watching my diet and exercising a great deal. I eat for the most part a very healthy diet and rarely consume red meat. Despite this, my cholsterol level (mainly my LDL's) still stinks. I am a little excited that I have been successful (through diet and exercise) to take my HDL (Good Cholesterol) from Poor - 36 to Great -59.

Verdict: Need to get on Medication to lower my LDL (Bad Cholesterol).

Other than that, my blood test and urine sample show that I am a very healthy person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so worried about your cholesterol. thanks for the update & keep me posted.

Lebrescos said...

No problem.

Anonymous said...

runs in the family ...
Ray