Friday, May 30, 2008

My son the "TOW-MATER"

As usual, I am always looking for new fun things for my kids to do.
Yesterday I drilled a hole in the back of my son's Hummer and he towed around his little sister! They both had a blast. Video coming soon!










HOW TO MAKE......


A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH


I am an expert. My son eats one of these EVERY GOD DAMN DAY!

First...it is very important to start off with the right ingredients.
Strohman's Soft N Tasty - very soft and good for you!
Welch's Speadable Grape Jam - easy and way better than jelly!
Simply JIF - its gotta be creamy, Jagger no likely the crunchy!


Second...you need just the right amount of Peanut Butter and Jam.
Too much jelly and its a disasterous mess, too little and it won't get eaten.
Too much Peanut Butter and its to hard to swallow, but too little Peanut Butter won't get eaten.

There is a fine line we are walking here!



Finally, The Cut! Better make it good. Too messy of a cut and all of your hard work is for nothing!

I have seen good sandwiches be ruined by a messy cut!




Best of Luck to anyone out there making a PBNJ!

Here is a song I am digging right now!


Here is my acoustic cover version of it!!!


Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a coincidence; i have 2 nicely made pbnj's for lunch today; however, mine would be on organic wheat bread with some type of strawberry jam (out of grape jelly) and pure JIF peanut butter.
I didn't do the cut though.
cheers jagger

Anonymous said...

I prefer the diagonal cut so my four pieces are triangles.