Monday, June 2, 2008

Uncle Tony

Sorry for the delayed post.

This morning I had to take my Great Uncle (Uncle Tony) to the podiatrist for his routine (every nine week toe nail clipping) appointment. It was great. We got there and he complained about the bill. Turns out he does not want to go back, so now I get to be Dr. Lebresco every two months or so and do it myself. Sweet!

Then I got to take him to the liquor store for his $12.18 jug of Carlo Rossi "Blush" red table wine. "It's like water," says Tony. No Tony, you drink it like water!

For those of you who do not know Uncle Tony, he is my Pop-Pop's brother. He never married or had any children. He always looked after my Pop-Pop and Aunt Angie....so I look after him.

That's right, I am a good person.

SOME PICS FROM LAST WEEK
Jagger's 1st Date!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, Chris. To bad Uncle tony will never see it.

Did Jagger wear a tie on his date? Did he give her flowers?