Monday, June 23, 2008

The New Pool is Here!

We finally got the confirmation e-mail from Wal-mart that our "Little Tikes" pool / waterslide had arrived at the store. We set it up on both Saturday and Sunday and had a lot of fun!

















































"B" has such a nice smile! Here she is at the park.

































Okay, sorry for the missed posts last Thursday and Friday, I have been extremely busy.

Starting last Wednesday, I had Open Mic Night (Wednesday), a Pearl Jam concert (Thursday), I performed at my friend Rob's rehearsal dinner (Friday), then had his wedding on Saturday night where I performed the song I wrote with him and then on Sunday, Phil and I drove to DC for another PJ show.

Stay posted this week for updates....I have plenty of material!!!!

No comments: