Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Song for my Friend!

My good friend Rob Kurzinsky wrote a song for his fiance, Hitomi.
I took his lyrics and came up with a chord progression and a melody.
I turned on the video camera and played it once.
It's not perfect, but I think it came out nice!

I am excited to play it for them at their rehearsal dinner.

Here you go Rob.....hope you like it.





BRING YOUR KIDS TO WORK DAY!



















The other day was bring your kids to work day!

So Mommy came home at lunch and Daddy showed her and the children "how to write a blog."

Then, we got in the car and went to Mommy's work and she showed us "how to write a blog."

Turns out that writing a corporate blog pays more (and they ask you to do a few other things.)

I nominate MOMMY as hardest worker of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute new 'do Lindsay! It looks like mine! You have great style!