Thursday, May 15, 2008

Remembering Todd


Okay, here's the deal.

I wanted to do something to help us remember Todd this weekend at the Relay for Life. Hmmmm, what could I do?

Aunt Marsha gave me a bunch of pictures of Todd. I scanned them into my computer, added some music and created a Slideshow Tribute to Todd!


I am very happy with the turnout and hope you all enjoy it......
but not today. You have to wait until Relay.

Below are 2 more of the 61 pictures that make up the slideshow.


















I remember those rafts, they were great. They took forever to blow up!
The chairs in the background, they were comfortable but they weighed 25lbs each and that plastic would leave serious marks on your back and stick to you.
Also, I look like a true Italian little boy with my stellar tan especially next to my brother the albino (could his hair get any whiter!)

















Christmas dinner! Todd looking very nice with his shirt and tie.
Jenna sporting the Notre Dame bib and Mark I notice doesn't have
any corn on his plate!

Is that a Cabbage Patch Kid in the background?
It's probably my Moms!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is it pure white - look how straight it is.
Take note of my perfect fork holding technique.
I think that was the last time I drank milk.

The baby in the back - i think its Brandon. You don't need to be strapped into a seat - just throw him on the sofa.

Lebrescos said...

I guess that was Mark that made the previous post.

You are holding the fork correctly because dad spent the previous 5 years yelling at you (and I) for holding our forks like a shovel.

Anonymous said...

Mark you were on your way to the perfect gentleman you are today!!
I love the Beach picture!
What hunks!! The babes on LBI didn't know what they were missing.