Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am a Plumber!

So I guess I "PLUMB"


















Lindsay and I have been discussing how to "cultivate" the sump pump water that we continuously pump from below our basement floor out away from our home and into our nearby stream. It seems that every hour or so our sump pump kicks on and continues pumping for 5 to 10 minutes (we believe we are on a natural spring). Then when we need water, we go ahead and turn on the hose and pay Aqua PA for water. Hmmmm, there has got to be a better way!

So what I did was take a trip to Lowe's and I bought a shut-off valve, a splitter, some primer and cement and now we can use the spring water for watering flowers, filling swimming pools, etc.

I am a genius!........until we forget to turn off the shut-off valve and the hose gets a kink in it. Then our basement will flood and cost thousands to repair!


FUN AT THE FRONT DOOR!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed!

Lebrescos said...

Who is impressed?!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your mother-in-law - I need some plumbing work done!!