Friday, February 29, 2008

Remembering our Family

Everyone knows that as a family we are very good at inviting and accepting everyone to be a part of our family.

This could not be any more truer than in the case of good old "Aunt Tilley" and "Uncle Frannie."




It's been a while since we've seen Tilley and Fran!
Does anyone know where they've been!?




















I hope they can make it to this years Relay for Life. It is just not the same with out the energy and excitement they bring. (as seen in this photo)

It kills me every time I see this picture that we haven't stayed in touch!

If they fail to show up at the Relay this year, I say we get a complete stranger to "sit in" for the group family photo.
What do you think?


REMEMBERING OUR TRIP TO THE ZOO!
(March 2007)

Jagger watching the Hippos!








"B" having fun watching the fishies!










Daddy doing whatever it takes to protect his family against a hungry crocodile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is ashame that we've totally lost contact. I expected them for Chritmas but they didn't show. I hope they show up for the relay, they haven't registered yet online. From Grandma, who can remember her password so I have to sign on as anonymous.