Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Son "B"

Some people say, "Chris, are you going to try for a third child?" My response to them is..."You know, it really would be nice to have a little girl...I just don't know if I want to risk it!"


This shirt was originally Jagger's, given to him from Kristen and Mark. However, after B soaked through her outfit yesterday (because I gave her a ton to drink and didn't change her diaper fast enough)...it was passed on to B.

Lindsay is never quite happy with the clothes I pick out for B, which is why she now picks out her outfits before she leaves in the morning. I however, always have a perfect excuse/reason for choosing the outfits that I choose...."IT WAS ON TOP!" When I open the dresser drawer, if it is on top, I pick it. I just opened the wrong drawer, that's all!

I never get mad when I hear someone say..."He really is a cute baby." I just smile and reply, " Thanks, I think so too."






These pictures (especially the last one) made me think of this song!



Also......
We can't forget (because my Mom refuses to let us!)

Happy Belated Birthday to George Harrison!
(February 25th) R.I.P.



Sunset doesn't last all evening
A mind can blow those clouds away
After all this my love is up and must be leaving
But it's not always going to be this way

All things must pass
All things must pass away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cutest blog yet!! Love the song for "B" but not so hot on George's. Pictures were nice. Thanks