Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monster Trucks!!!

This weekend Jagger and I went the Spectrum to see the Monster Trucks. In addition to Monster Trucks, there was also 4-Wheeler races and Motocross Jumping. We had a great time and stayed way longer than I thought we would.

When we first got there, the first thing I did was buy ear muffs for Jagger. It was so frickin loud. Without the earmuffs we would have had to leave right away. Don't worry I had my swimming earplugs in and they worked great.

Jagger had a great time. We had french fries and lemonade but more importantly, Jagger PEED in the Spectrum! He had pull-ups on for this special occasion but after he chugged almost 2 lemonades I asked he if he needed to go and he said YES! They are going to tear down the Spectrum soon and Jagger can always say "Yeah, The Spectrum, I was there...saw Monster Trucks and peed all over the toilet seat!"















Here is a video clip and two pictures from the event. You can hardly hear it but at the end of the video, Nick stands up gives me a hug and tells me he loves me, then I say it and he says it again.
He definitely said it first though, which was cool, definitely worth the price of admission.

Sorry I couldn't make it shorter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bAwesome--love the muffs!

Anonymous said...

Great t-shirt JAGGER!!!!!!!!!