Friday, February 29, 2008

I AM A GENIUS!















I am seriously proud of my quick thinking this weekend!

Okay, here is what happened.

We had just come in from playing outside. Jagger asked for a "Milkshake." I got one out and gave it to B. (Jagger was getting a straw from the drawer and she was right at my side begging for the milkshake.) Only then did I realize...I just gave the last one we had to B.

What to do? Quick, get another straw, slam it in and tell them both to share. As you can see, it worked!

I AM A GENIUS!


FROZEN LAUNDRY!!!

























About a year ago, we got a new dryer. Luckily a few minutes before the trash men came, I was able to get one last load done.

Yes, I put the dryer out for the trash with clothes still in it......you idiot!

I AM RETARDED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From idiot to genius in just one short year - amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs! Please do not scan your butt!!!


Annie