Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks Tom!

Tom Hindman (aka T Hizzle) my neighbor and friend took me to the EAGLES game. It was awesome.
























Chris' take-aways of the game.

1. I ate way too much (Pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw, chips, a huge Chicago style slice of pizza, and washed down with a Mountain Dew!)
2. I referenced the movie "Teen Wolf" at the Tailgate....my bad Tom. Tom will be hearing at the next game..."Tom...dude, what's with your friend...he was throwing out Teen Wolf quotes...where did you find this guy!"
3. I got made fun of at our seats for wearing Wool gloves with snowflake patterns on them. The guys were referring to them as "Oven Mitts!" Again, my bad Tom!
4. Hundreds of people pay good money for their seats and sit inside the concourse and watch the game on TV. (and it wasn't even that cold) WTF!!!
5. Coach Andy Reid has to do a better job next time to put his players in a better position to win. That I know for a fact!

















































Fun with my daughter, "B"
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice recap chris.
that's why i don't invite you anymore.
1- teen wolf
2- oven mitts
3- mountain dew
and you forgot to mention the ski mask - that's not cool.
At least you went pulled pork and not a salad.

Lebrescos said...

Thanks, PHIL!