Tuesday, November 25, 2008

People are starting to get upset!

Recently, I have been taking some heat for the lack of content being posted here on the blog. I would like to apologize to my loyal readers for not keeping up with the blog lately.

Here is an example....

Email from "Anonymous"

Seriously?.............What is going on with the blog? We are now one week since the last post. I think I might be up for a guest spot. I’d like to write about how disappointed I am in the lack of content over the last couple of weeks.

Take care of those “precious children.”

Regards,

Tom Hindman


I apologize and will have new posts coming soon!
I promise.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with T-Hizzle. Where are the new posts man!!!???

LondonLoryMaryjane said...

Yeah- that's real anonymous! Don't upset your readers- they'll never come back again~