Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Visit From Uncle Han

























In between a few showings of his documentary, The Listening Project. Uncle Han stopped by last night for dinner and stayed the night with us. We had a lot of fun hanging out on the deck, drinking a few beers, and watching the Phillies/The Daily Show/Colbert. More importantly, he was able to stay long enough to watch the kids while I went to the dentist.
(I was told I need to floss)

Turns out, he is a great babysitters. Although, ever since...the kids seem more rebellious, they keep referring to Lindsay and I as "THE MAN" and they will only eat purely vegan dishes...It's weird. Despite all of that, we really enjoyed seeing Uncle Han.

See you soon...bro.


Here's a cool song. It's a cover of Free Fallin' done by John Mayer. Originally by Tom Petty.

1 comment:

admin said...

Uncle Han responds:
It was a lovely visit and I am proud of the strong anti-authoritarian streak I see in both Nick and Brooke, though it's a pain in the ass to their parents (and babysitters, I will add). Seems to me Nick is more of a street-fighting rabble-rouser who you're likely to see at the barricades, fist in the air. Brooke is more of a long-term strategist, with a strong vision for quiet power-building to overthrow the 'system.' It had been way too long and I will try to visit again soon! Lotsa love...