Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Grand-Parents Day!

Yeah, apparently Hallmark made it a day! (It was yesterday.) Jagger, B and I went to Grandma and Pop-Pop's house for dinner. We played baseball and had a picnic on the deck.

Here are some pics...
































































































Happy Grand-Parents Day to Suzy and Ray (Nana and Grandad) as well.

Editor's Note: I just gave my card (and this blog address) to the mother of one of my guitar students. I just noticed that I had on the same clothes yesterday as I did at our guitar lesson today. Whoops!!! It was a busy day, plus it's a really nice outfit. I am putting it in the hamper right now. Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW.... I want a little baseball player!!! So cute!