Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blog Problems / Listen to my music

Okay, somedays I do the blog post the night before.
Somedays, while the kids are napping.
Other days, like yesterday (and today), I do it while they are "watching tv." (before we go outside or do a craft project or quiet/story time)
Now, it only takes 20-30 minutes to do it, however, that is long enough for this to happen....

"B" got a hold of a brand new box of tissues. I also hate the fact that the back cushions come off the couch. I replace them constantly!






Okay, more importantly, I have update my MYSPACE page. I had a myspace page, but it was a "personal" page and not a "musicians" page. I deleted the old page and made a new "musicians" page with the same address (so I don't have to throw out my business cards).

Why did you need to do that, you ask? One simple reason....you can't add your music to a "personal" page (and that is the only reason I started the page in the first place.)

With that being said....My 5 songs are available for you to listen to.

Please go to my page (linked below or in the top right-hand corner)

http://www.myspace.com/chrislebresco

My Grandma loved them, so they must be good, right!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good music, Chris. You did a really nice job. What were you doing up at 3:30am? Mom